He´s the one they call Dr. Feelgood…
Nikki Sixx,
Vince Neil, Mick Mars and tommy lee are the name of the four members of Mötley
Crüe, my favorite band. When in I used to live in Colombia, (I live here since
2011) listened for the first time their music. In that moment, they became my favorite
band.
![]() |
| The ticket |
I worked
for one month to pay him and when the big day arrived; I was on the file since
the 9 a.m. (the concert started at 9 p.m.) and between those twelve hours, I met
a lot of great people there. It was exciting to talk to people who like your
same music, and feel the same passion that covers you listening classic Glam metal songs like Girls,
girls, girls, Live wire, On with the show, Dancing on glass, Dr feel good and I
could continue naming their songs, but the point is that I had a great time meanwhile. The doors opened
at 7 p.m. and the band who opened the show was Buckcherry. I only knew a couple
of their songs but I got to say that they really made way shorter the 2 hours of
waiting that remaining. Finally when Mötley Crüe went out to the stage, the
crowd gone crazy and sang so loud every song that even I got out of my voice
the next day.
![]() |
| My bro and I, Front row |



No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario